The testosterone is considered the male hormone, not by this means it is not important for women too. This hormone is responsible for maintaining bone density, distributes fat, hair, produces red blood cells and improves sexual desire fat burners.
The production of sperm also depends on this hormone, so it does not matter if you are male or female, if you want to increase testosterone, here are five food options:
- Ostras: The aphrodisiac wonders, oysters have a large amount of zinc, vitamin that has been proven to increase sexual desire.
- Eggs: Egg yolks contain vitamin D that is linked to increased production of testosterone.
- Granada: For a long time this fruit has been associated with fertility, pomegranate juice increases the salivary levels of testosterone by 24%, it also relieves blood pressure.
- Spinach: A good portion of spinach as our friend Popeye will naturally increase testosterone levels, is ideal for those who want to grow muscles.
- Hongos: Specifically the reishi mushrooms, double the levels of this hormone.
You know it does not matter if you are male or female, testosterone is important for both. Do not leave aside the incredible benefits that this hormone plays in sexual desire, add these foods to your diet and enjoy.