Many of us are familiar with bladder infections, a painful occurrence that affects many species. This article will address Bladder Cancer in dogs. Bladder Cancer is still somewhat rare and affects 2% of dogs. However, there is an upward trend and veterinarians feel they see an increased amount of cases. So it is essential to recognize the signs and symptoms. What is Bladder Cancer in Dogs The bladder is the organ that collects urine. Bladder cancer happens when there is a growth of abnormal cells in or around the bladder. These cells often grow and spread quickly on the outside
- flatratecomputerservice: The Diaper Genie
- flatratecomputerservice: Flowers Are An Element Of Decoration
- flatratecomputerservice: Synchronization Of Browsers: What Is It And What Is It For?
- flatratecomputerservice: The Keys To Preparing Your Christmas Marketing Campaign
- flatratecomputerservice: Do You Know What Resistance Is In Terms Of Electricity?