What could be better than having someone you love and trust give you a good belly rub? If you are a dog, then you would probably answer by saying that belly rubs are only beaten by treats and walkies…however, if you are a cat then the answer is a bit more complicated. Judging by cats reactions to belly rubs the answer would probably be something along the lines of belly rubs are okay providing they don’t last for more than 4 seconds! If you own a cat, you will no doubt have had the experience of seeing your cat expose
- flatratecomputerservice: The Diaper Genie
- flatratecomputerservice: Flowers Are An Element Of Decoration
- flatratecomputerservice: Synchronization Of Browsers: What Is It And What Is It For?
- flatratecomputerservice: The Keys To Preparing Your Christmas Marketing Campaign
- flatratecomputerservice: Do You Know What Resistance Is In Terms Of Electricity?